Monday, December 20, 2010

Nathan's email

This is Nathan and his companion, Elder Behnke playing Santa......or in Finnish, Joulupukk.

Hey mommers! So this will probably be a pretty short Email, but to make up for it I'll be talking to you on Christmas ;) So´things here are going good, we were able to get DA's for all the days of Christmas. so we are going to be really busy those days, but it'll be fun... So I was able to talk to Seija for like 2 minutes, and she gave me the package, Thank you so much by the way!!! So if you want to do a test call, My comp or I will probably answer it, but I wont be able to talk for every long... due to the fact it isn't the real call, but you can go ahead and do a test one..Actually if you want you could do the test call right after you put the money in.. that would be cool... and then you could also tell me how much money is in my account... that would be cool... and as far as camera stuff goes... if your putting the money in today, I'm not sure when I'll be able to get the camera, but i just talked to my comp and we'll try to go tomorrow before district meeting but we'll see what happens... Welp sorry I don't have a lot of time today, we've got a ton of stuff to do to get ready for Christmas. I love and miss you all, and tell Dad to get better, and tell everyone I'll get better at Emailing them all after Christmas when things get back to normal.
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck
Some of the yummy food they eat. I have no idea what it is. :)

No comments: