Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Update

Here are two recent pictures of my grandsons. I need to keep putting up pictures of them every now and then cuz they seem to grow and change so fast. Too fast for me sometimes. But here is a picture of Kingston being carried by Timothy. He looks so grown up to me.
And here is Maddox. He too, is growing up so fast. He's a fast runner and I know that I'm gonna have to start picking up my pace at the gym to keep up with him :)
I am so excited for Christmas when all of us can get together!!! (except Nathan and he will be missed) And when the two grandsons can play together......it's gonna be great!!

2 comments:

JessPeck said...

we can hardly wait! my fingers are itching to start the packing...but then Tim brings me back to reality!

Cap said...

I am so excited, too!!