Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Happy Birthday Burger!!

Nathan is 20 years old.....I can't believe it. He's always been the baby boy of the family (even though I think he's the tallest of the boys) so this is a real shock to me. I love this picture of Steve and Nathan. It was taken while we were camping in the Rocky Mountains. The park ranger there kept calling Nathan "porcupine" cuz his hair stood straight up.







Nathan is on his mission serving in Finland. He's been out for almost 9 months now....crazy!! Where has time gone? He loves it! He's a hard worker but also knows how to have lots of fun.....
....as you can tell by the picture below :) I miss Nathan so, so much but can't think of a better place for him to be right now. Happy Birthday Nathan!! I love you so much and so proud of you! You are an absolute joy to me and the whole family!!!

2 comments:

Cap said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NATE!!! You are such a great brother!!! Hope you have fun you non-teenager!!

Maureen said...

Man he looks like a combination of Steve, Klint, Russ..I can see the Peck side in him so much..Handsome boy..Happy Birthday Nathan..you rock..