Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Nathan's email....yeah!!

Hey Mommers,
Hey so it sounds like you've been having some fun talking to everyone. Things here are going pretty good. yesterday was itsenäisyyspäiva (independence day), so we weren't able to do anything because all of the stores were closed for that so we are taking pday today instead.. And then tomorrow we have zone conference in tampere so we are going to be going there and spending the day there for that. so that should be fun.. Hmmm... well I cant really think of anything that has happened... And I'm super tired today for some reason.. haha.. so yeah I cant really think strait.. haha.. Elder Behnke is good we have been having a lot of fun and doing a lot of work so that is good. oh so bad news.... I have absolutely no Idea where the heck my camara is... I had it in my bag on thursday and on friday it was gone... so i don't know what happened.. I'm hopping that it just fell out in the car, and its not in the car in rauma... tomorrow when Rauma picks us up to go to tampere ill look, but I guess we'll see. and i asked our bishop to check the police station, (because hes a police officer) and he's going to see if its there. but if not... Dang it... so yeah... hopefully ill find it.. because I'm sick of buying cameras.. and i don't want to lose all of my pictures... because that would suck.. so yeah.. we'll see Ill let you know in my next email whats up.. So hopefully I find it.. Oh and don't send any extra money for that.. I don't know if you were thinking of doing that, but yeah.. don't worry about it.. With Christmas/Birthday money/ the 30€ of cash i have, ill be fine.. so don't worry.. welp.. sorry for the kinda depressing Email, But everything is fine don't worry I'm doing good. Thank you for everything.. I love and miss you So much and I'm excited to talk to you on Christmas.
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck

Hey Father,
Hey so how are things going? So yeah Monday was itsenäisyyspäivä (independence day) so everything was closed and we were unable to do anything.. so we are taking pday today.. but as far as i know there weren't any fireworks or anything... It was more of a do absolutely nothing day... haha.. So Elder Behnke is good, we are getting along really good and stuff so that is nice not too much has really happened with us yet, but thus far it is going really good.. so yeah.. And as far as it getting dark early its pretty weird, it always feels like the day is over but its not... haha.. but its pretty cool... I like the dark so I don't mind it too much... welp I best be off but I love and miss you and I am excited to talk to you on Christmas, Take care,
Rakkaudella,
V. Nathan Peck

No comments: