Saturday, August 6, 2011

Friends

The last few days have been a total blur. Jaron has been working a ton and Emily has been doing dance camp. Steve has been getting papers ready to send off and last minute emergency fixes on them. I do remember at the beginning of the week I did get my root canal and recouped from that. Then my friend Karen's son got married yesterday. Thursday night we went to the house that the wedding breakfast was going to be at to get the yard ready and tables up so that when me and my friends (crew) came the morning we would be ready to decorate and put food together. We all got there yesterday morning and went to work. After 2 1/2 hours it was gorgeous! And everything was ready to go. But it really did make me think about friends and how much we all lean on them in times of celebration(or tragedy or anything else). As busy as we were getting everything ready as perfect as we could......we really had a fun time working and laughing together. I am very grateful for them!!
ps.....looking forward to Maine on monday. Em will be at girls camp and Jaron will be a lone man in the home. Thanks Jare!!!

2 comments:

JJP said...

You are welcome!

Nic said...

AND . . . Jaron got to meet his future father-in-law! :)