Saturday, August 27, 2011

No jumping but salsa

So the weather today???.......again, too windy to jump. So it's gonna have to be postponed again but this time for a while. We just don't have the block of time to drive out there over an hour, 3 hours to train and jump and then drive back. It's just a bummer that I couldn't do it when we were out there.......dang wind!!
But yesterday I made 2 batches of salsa. I forgot how good it is. Licked the bowl clean!! I'm making a couple of more this coming week too. I will be making a lot of it cuz I know Timothy wants some, Jaron has put in his order and Nathan had some threats of it there wasn't any around when he got off his mission there will be a price to pay. Christopher will be fine cuz Lesa is making him some. :)
Fall is going to be busy here. Steve starts teaching Monday, my class starts Wednesday and Emily dances 5 days a week (4-5 hours on Saturday). She loves it. Steve is also going on the deer hunt and has a trip to France. Fall is very full. We're also going to do the apple cider press in a few weeks so I will let everyone know about that too......busy, busy, busy. :)

No comments: