Monday, August 15, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so it sounds like you had a really good trip, and those were some cool pics. That's cool you got to see a artillery gun from WW11(Quote from blog: "We stopped at the beach and at a gun artillery place from WW11") That's cool. I feel like I've been gone for a long time though. I somehow missed 9 world wars. Dang I've been gone forever... I didn't even hear about these. I'm so out of the loop over here in Finland. You'll definitely have to fill me in on these 9 world wars when I get back. That's pretty crazy.
Anyway, things here are going good. My new comp is pretty cool. However its pretty weird cuz he's the same age as Chris.. So its pretty different. But its going good with him. We had a pretty good week and we were able to find quite a few potentials, so that was really cool.. we've got quite a few teaches set up for this week so I'm pretty excited about that!
Welp that's really about everything, but things here are going good! Thanks for EVERYTHING!!! I love and miss you a ton!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Pops,
So things here are going good. My new comp is really good. he's the same age as Chris, so that's actually kinda weird, but its nice. he's a cool guy and I've enjoyed being with him so far. He was actually in the army for 4 years before he came and has been deployed in Iraq and Afghanistan. and then he also did two years of school before he came.. So yeah... that's pretty cool. But he's really a pretty cool guy. I like him.
The work here is going pretty good. We don't have any fantastic investigators at this point in time but this week we got a bunch of potentials that seem like they'll be really good.. so I'm pretty excited. we've got a lot of teaches set up for this week so I think it'll be a really good week.
Well that's about everything! I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: