Friday, August 12, 2011

Left over misc. pictures


















Here are some of the pics. that I didn't put up. The first one is on Peak's island. Steve and I hiked up the back of this WWII gun thing. It was pretty high up and he was getting nervous cuz I kept backing up to take a good pic. of him. We didn't stay up there long. :)













This is some kind of seed pod or flower thingy we saw on the hike up.
Walking onto the ferry.












Steve helping to tighten the sails on the schooner.


















Diet coke went everywhere I went. :)































The bridge we crossed over to get to New Hampshire and back to Maine.













Our yummy airplane dinner.














Our shiny red Nissan rental car. I had way too much fun in Maine cuz I am really struggling to get back to normal life. Vacationing is so much more fun.



















This is a huge painting on the wall near the docks.













I miss Maine!

No comments: