Monday, August 29, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Pops,
Well.. I'm not sure if it plays MP3's... but I guess we'll find out. if you want to play it safe you could just try and put it on a couple of different CD's. but what ever works for you. My companion and I are really excited to hear this pod cast... So you'll have to send it as soon as possible.. Oh... and if you wanted you could send that strait to our address.. but really what ever is easiest!
Well this was a pretty good week. Not a whole ton happened during the week but then yesterday we had a the mission president and the zone leaders both in our ward and it was really weird. I've never got to church with any other missionaries (besides General Conference) and so it was really pretty strange to have everyone here. We then went over to the Stake Presidents house for lunch and for the spiritual message he got me and told me to sit in front of everyone and said "Okay you've got the Mission President the Stake President, the bishop and the war mission leader here, all the people who can help make the work go forward. So do a good job!" So there I am sitting in front of everyone while the other 3 missionaries are just laughing... it was pretty nerve wracking but it ended up going alright.
Well that's really about it but i hope that all goes well and I love and miss you!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey Mommers!!
So how did your week go? sounds like things there are going pretty well. That's good to hear that you've made some salsa!! :D I'm super excited to eat some!! that's going to be great!! So things here are going pretty good. It was a kinda slower week but we were able to get a couple of new investigators so that was really great.. I'm excited about that. they seem pretty great too, so I guess we'll see what happens with them. Yesterday was pretty nuts I told dad more about it so you can ask him for more details but we had the Zone Leaders and the Mission President in church, and it was pretty weird... it was probably the weirdest day of my mission thus far... WE pretty much spent the whole day with President Rawlings... but yeah... it was weird. well other than that there isn't too much going on here.. that's pretty crazy that Nate and Fritz will be coming home so soon. Dang its been a long time sense I've heard from good ol' Fritz... that's pretty gnarly. Anyway things here are good.. I hope you have a great week and I love and miss you a ton!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: