Wednesday, August 17, 2011

There is a downer about having and incredibly awesome vacation.....getting back to real life. I look back and it was 3 days of total fun!!! But now I'm back to reality. At first I was kinda depressed about it all. What's to look foreword to now? Today I have a better optimistic view of pushing forward. I do have a lot to look foreword to. School starts for me in a couple of weeks. I'm taking Accounting so I have to get my brain off of vacation/summer mode pretty fast. And I'm doing lots of canning. I made lots of apricot jam from our apricot tree......a dozen pints and around 24 half pints. My tomato bushes are overstocked with tomatoes so in a few weeks I will be making lots of salsa. We also have tons of zucchini and have made 6 loaves of zucchini bread so far. Jaron is heading back up to the U of U Sunday. He starts school Monday and Emily starts Tuesday. Also her dance starts up next week too. And can you believe Nathan comes home in 8 months???? Did that go by fast for anyone else besides me?

No comments: