Monday, August 8, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Pops,
Well that's coo that you got your book turned in! You ll have to let me know how that goes. So thing here are going good. I'm getting a new comp today so that's pretty exciting. His name is Elder Orr... I don't know where he's from, the only things I know are that He was in the army before he came and went to 2 years of school before he came. So he's an older missionary. But he's only been in the field for 3 or so months so it'll be fun to be with him. He'll be the youngest Companion (field wise) that I've had so it should be a lot of fun. I'm pretty excited and i think that its going to help with my Finnish quite a bit because I'm going to have to talk a lot more.
Well that's really about all.. I don't have a ton of time but I hope you have a great day/week and I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

Hey Mommers,
Thanks for the Money!! That'll help a lot with the food.. haha.. but things here are going good. We had Change Calls on Saturday, and we actually got it right in the middle of a funeral.. it was pretty weird... It ruined our entire day knowing what was going to happen. but anyway. I'm going to be staying here in Jyväskylä and an Elder Orr will be coming here with me.. so that's pretty cool. He's pretty young (in the mission.. he's apparently pretty old) though so it will be pretty weird. I don't really know how much he'll be understanding, so it could be a pretty wild ride. But I'm pretty excited, he'll be the youngest missionary that I've served with.. he's going into his 3rd change and I'm going into my 11th... so that's pretty crazy.. if you want a feeling of how my time I've got left.. there are only 16 changes... so i don't have a ton of time left.. its pretty crazy.. Well, the mini missionary thing went pretty good.. ours left early because his brother was leaving for his mission... but that was okay.. it really made it kinda hard to do missionary work when he was there... but it was fun while it lasted. welp that's about all for now. but I hope you have a great weed and I love and miss you a ton!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: