Wednesday, August 3, 2011

July coupons

For July I saved $100.90 in coupons! I can handle an extra $100! Most of them were from Costco. I tried to stock up a little bit in some of their stuff. Plus there has been some really good coupons in the sunday paper. I try to keep it all update but life can be sooooo busy that its hard to stay organized. I do love the savings though.
And my root canal went good. It took 3 hours to get it done because there was still a lot of infection in my tooth/face and 2 of the roots had calcified. In one of the roots a part of the metal probing thing broke off in it. It does lessen the success of the root canal a little but not enough to have the tooth pulled. One more round of antibiotics then I'm done. I'm so glad that it's over with......for now!!!!

No comments: