Monday, April 14, 2008

Haunted house -- by Emily



Well you know that we went on a theme park. And I wanted go in a haunted house the whole time. Finally I got to the haunted house. But I didn't want to go on It. but dad made me. Well we went in the ride. Then we past through doors. It was pitch black. Then all these skeletons and sharks. Then their were witches putting Vulcans in the cauldron. Then there was a bat with red eyes. It came down. then the scariest thing almost made me throw up. I will not say what it was. We went down a a hill It was slow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why are you made to go in scary hunted houses and scary rides? ..Uncle Jerry makes me do things that Im scared of and then Im glad!! But you are still very brave! Looks like a hunting good time!!

Anonymous said...

When you come back to Utah I hope you'll tell Hannah what almost made you throw up. If she then tells me, I promise I won't tell anyone -- not even your grandparents. Especially your grandparents. You know how easily they throw up. They are kind of old and aren't able to handle the really scary things like you and Hannah and your dad and me.

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to Steve W. We are tougher than we look and can handle whatever you have to tell us. Promise we will not throw up. The story and pictures remind me so much of my young days of going through the spook alley at Lagoon. Sure looks like good times. - Love you! - grandpa

Klint said...

Hey Emily, just so you know you're not the only one who's scared of haunted houses. When we went to Lagoon, my dad made me get on Dracula's Castle, but I hid under the hood of the cart so I didn't see anything. I was in it with Aunt Maureen, so she told me when it was over. I hope you're having a good time in Vienna. I can't wait to see you at the beach this summer. I miss you a whole lot. Sorry I haven't written, I've been busy with my stake melodrama. I was the banker's daughter! We've already done the performances. Sorry you couldn't see it. It was so fun! What is your e-mail address so I can write you? Please write back. Love, Kiera Peck