Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Internet Down............by Lori


We are still alive......but our Internet wasn't. So we didn't disappear. It's not fun when the Internet goes down when you are in a foreign country. You feel very isolated. But tonight Nathan and Steve were able to get it fixed and up again. I think Nathan had it the hardest because that meant that his xbox live was down too. But on the good side, he couldn't do school either. I think he's happier to have it up than not. Steve is glad it's up because it's one less worry for him. Believe me....he worries about everything!! I'm happy because I can see what's going on over there and what's on sale. Plus I love reading email. So the blog is up and going again. We'll talk to you all tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back up and running. It sure would make you feel isolated. On your zoo trip, considering the size of Vienna, I cannot immagine the zoo being anything but great. I know that Brody (Melanie's boy) would be right in there being thrilled with Steve.

Anonymous said...

We were in a state of pain with the withdrawal of the blog, even for a few days. Nice to see Calvin and to know your up and running again.

Morning routine
1. Turn on computer
2. Look at Blog

Keep up the good work. - Love and miss you all. - Dad/grandpa