Wednesday, January 27, 2010

A bad morning

At 1 this morning I woke up to horrible pain in my foot. All numbness was gone so I took some pain meds. About a hour later it was slowly easing up so I fell back to sleep. At 6:30am I was running....more like hobbling as fast as I could to the bathroom cuz I was sick!! I don't know if it was the anesthesia or the pain meds. but nothing was going to stay in my stomach. I couldn't keep anything down. I finally called the dr. and he called in some anti nausea and different pain meds. I had to wait another hour for the pharmacy to open and for Steve to get them. So by noon I was done throwing up. At least that is what I'm planning. So far so good :)
I was off of pain meds for several hours during all of this and omg........my foot was throbbing. So glad to be back on them. Steve was (still is) a trooper putting up with all of this. I know one day we'll look back at this and laugh......maybe. No pictures today :)

No comments: