Monday, January 18, 2010

Pierced Ears

Emily took a huge step today......she decided to get her ears pierced. Lesa has also been wanting to get hers done but has been very patient waiting for Emily to decide.

As you can tell by this picture that she is nervous as heck about this decision. She was scared that it would hurt really bad.

She wanted both ears done at the same time. She was squeezing my hands really hard!!!! But she did it and she said that it really didn't hurt that bad.



Maddox was very patient through the whole thing.

Then Lesa got hers done. She wasn't half as nervous as Emily was......I don't think she was nervous at all.



It made it more fun having both of them get their ears pierced at the same time.



2 comments:

lesa said...

It was a lot of fun. I'm glad we got to do it together, but I do look funny in the pictures! I was trying to look like it didn't hurt at all!

Cap said...

They both look very good. Fun times.