Thursday, January 7, 2010

Schooling

I am very proud of my boys. Three of them are going to school this semester. Timothy is at Sierra College in CA. I'm not quite sure what he is majoring in but I think it has to do with computers.

Christopher is going to UVU. He was or is majoring in English but Astronomy is becoming very interesting to him so he may switch. We'll see as time goes on.



And Jaron.......he's going to UofU. He's undeclared but has some pretty tough classes. He's will be taking the bus up and back every day.



I'm really proud of these guys. Education is so important now days and I wish them all the luck!! I know they will be very successful!!!


ps. Nathan leaves March 31st for his mission.

1 comment:

Maureen said...

And their all so good looking too..you two did good..lets add the cutest girl ever, ya know that one that looks like me;)..