Friday, January 8, 2010

Super, busy , crazy

This has been one of those weeks........that goes on and on and on. This is Jaron's first week back so we are trying to get him settled in and ready for school. Since he came home late everything has been on rush. Monday I got him into the doctors just for a checkup and of course it had to overlap Nathan's dental appointment. There are days I would LOVE to be cloned!!! Jaron starts school Monday at UofU. He had his orientation last Tuesday(or was that Wednesday?) and signed up for classes. Steve took off work to go up there with him for all of that and it took the whole day. Thank you Steve!!


Yesterday Jaron and I went to the dentist. I went in first.......a crown prep and a filling. Plus a discussion about the future of my teeth. Not the best of future for them.....I'm thinking implants on some of them. These aren't my teeth but I would love to have them :)



Jaron went in. The dentist told him that he inherited my teeth. I don't know if I should send Jaron a "sympathy" or "I'm sorry" card. But he does know what he's getting into.


So this morning.......Steve and Jaron got up early to get to the bus stop that leaves at 6:30am. They're testing the bus today to see how it works. Yep.....Jaron is taking the bus to UofU everyday to get to school. It takes about an hour and a half but he's willing to do this. Plus students ride free. Monday....Jaron will be ready to go.
And BTW.....Jaron is speaking Sunday for anyone who is interested in coming.
Is this week almost over yet?????

No comments: