Wednesday, January 20, 2010

But wait...there's more

I know every one's life is so busy but there are just some days that you just go and go and go. I had kids appointments overlapping and if they didn't end right on time then someone had to wait. My dentist is horrible at going over time. I didn't have to go but Jaron did. I've learned to double the time they say it takes........and I'm usually right. He had a one hour appointment and it took 2 hours. So Nathan was stuck making dinner but he didn't mind since it was Bear Creek soup and all you do is add water.
With all the craziness I did go out to lunch with my friend Lisa. Me and Lisa were band mom's together a couple of years ago. She was president and I'm not sure what I was but I helped. But we went to Kneader and talked (and ate) for 1 1/2 hours. It's so therapeutic and so much cheaper than a therapy session. It was a blast!!

So has anything exciting happened here lately?.......no, not really. Just normal life. So on days like today....I eat brownies!!!

1 comment:

Cap said...

I want kneaders blueberry bliss smoothy!!!