Thursday, January 28, 2010

Black is in

This will be my new fashion statement for the next 6 weeks. Maybe I could decorate it so it has a little more personality. Today was a lot better day and here's why......

1. I didn't throw up
2. I got a shower. Easier said than done!!!
3. The lortab is working and so my foot isn't hurting as much... but I live in a fog.
4. Jaron is making dinner
5. Nathan is doing some laundry
6. I got some Ben&Jerry's chocolate ice cream from Michelle (RS Pres.) Thank you so much!!!

Now that I'm feeling a little better I want to go and do stuff. But when I do someone is yelling, "Mom (or Lori) sit down!"
I can tell the next 4 days are going to be rough for my family.

2 comments:

Arvanitas' said...

You need to decorate it. Get some metallic markers. When Maddie broke her ankle in Nov, we went to town on that boot. She was more upset that the boot was black and ugly than having her ankle broken. Let your artistic juices flow. Hope you feel better soon!

Nic said...

Definitely decorate it. :) We could do all kinds of very interesting things to that black boot. :) I'm glad that you are having a better day. :) I do hate that fog that Lortab puts you in . . . but there are def. times it is worth it. In fact, I may go take one right now. :)