Tuesday, January 5, 2010

The meaning of January

When you say January....most people think of it being cold, long nights and the first month of the year. I do but I also think of it in another way.
The dentist!!
Our flex spending account is full once again and it never fails.......something is always wrong with one or more of my teeth. This usually happens in the fall when the account is empty so I wait till January to get it done. Last fall didn't fail me.....one of my fillings came out then almost a week later I broke part of my molar.
So day after tomorrow I have the blessing (sarcasm) of going to see the dentist and enjoy the beautiful sound of the drill!!!!
I'm hoping the rest of the year will be good to me and no more of my teeth will fall out :)

2 comments:

-Danica- said...

Hey I know how you feel - me and jake went to the dentist for the first time in years yesterday and i have a bajillion cavities and he has to get crowns. augh.

Maureen said...

The Dentist is not my friend and never will be..I think I could have paid off our house with the money that has gone into my mouth.