Friday, January 22, 2010

Returning Home

Jaron is my third son to come home from a mission. And he was a great missionary out there as well as Timothy and Christopher were too. With all three of them leaving and coming back I have learned a lot about missions and mission presidents.......some good and some not so good.

It's made me think a lot about Nathan leaving and what he will be going through. What kind of mission president will he have. I'm not too worried cuz a friend of mine, daughter, knows him personally and says he's great......so I feel a little better.

Every day I see Jaron getting more and more use to life at home. I think it has taken him the longest to adjust but he is getting there......and he's happy. I have been doing a lot thinking about what goes on out there in the field and what they are told. I don't mean to sound negative but as a "mom" I can't help but worry about some of the things I hear. I guess with Nathan leaving that I will just have to have faith that he will be fine and do lots of praying :)

No comments: