Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Cooks


I know that I probably shouldn't have deleted the post about cutting my own hair but I did because I'm not sure if I want to remember doing it. I can cut the boys hair but my own?.......I just need to stay away from the scissors and let a professional take care of that. I really don't know what gets into my head sometimes!!! Maybe it's cuz Steve is gone.

Now onto a yummier note.......We have a routine going on in our house that I love. I have 3 kids at home right now and each one of them take a day of the week and cook dinner. I don't force them to, they WANT to...they ask if they can. Jaron and Nathan search the Internet for a recipe that they think looks good and print it out. I go buy the ingredients and they make it. Emily makes something simple like Hamburger/Chicken Helper or something like that . If she makes it I'll eat it!!! I feel kinda spoiled but I'm just going to enjoy it as long as I can. They are all very, very excellent cooks!!!
Steve is hanging in there in Bali. He said the meetings are long but he will make it. He did find a park by the hotel so he can go for a run.

No comments: