Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Kingston

Yesterday just wasn't a very good day for me. A few things went wrong, I was super tired from staying up too late watching the Olympics and then to top it all off.........I banged my toe. I was taking my boot off and the ace bandage got stuck to the Velcro of the boot. I pulled hard and got it loose but my toe stopped the force with a piece of wood furniture. So I tried to hide the tears of the pain and said a few choice words in my head.

Not more than 10 minutes later Jess sends me, over her cell phone two beautiful pictures of Kingston.
They made me smile and I stopped thinking about the pain in my foot.

Who couldn't feel better after looking at Kingston's smile? He is one genuinely happy guy!!! Thank you Jess for sending the pictures and thank you Kingston for being you! Nana loves you!!!!

ps. I can see your two bottom teeth Kingston :)

1 comment:

Jess Peck said...

ahhh. glad you like the pics i send. more to come!