Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

This year for Valentine's Day I tried to have a little fun with everyone. Steve and I bought gift cards to restaurants for the married kids. They deserve a dinner on us and we bought Kingston a "King Of Hearts" shirt and Maddox a T-shirt with a robot on it that looks like the one on Christopher's book.

Emily got a cute pair of red tennis shoes full of candy. Don't they look cute on her?

Jaron was fun to do. Ever since he's been home from his mission, he can't get enough juice. So as a fun thing to get I bought him 10 boxes of Capri Sun. So that's 100 things of juice. I hope it lasts at least 24 hours.





Nathan got shoes too but he needs them for his mission also. But I did fill them up with candy too.




And I bought Steve some Sees Chocolate that he has so generously shared with me. Steve got me a gift card to Eddie Bauer. He knows me so well!

To top off the day..........heart shaped pizzas. They don't look heart shaped but their suppose to be. Kinda a tradition around here on this day.

BTW..........27 years ago today is when Steve and I got engaged. So this day is special to me :)

1 comment:

Cap said...

It was a a fun Valentines day! And was fun hanging out with you guys.