Thursday, February 4, 2010

Happy Birthday Dad!!



Today is my dad's birthday. I have a lot of great memories with my dad. One of them is when us kids were young and dad would come home with the car full of sleeping bags, boots, coats......all kinds of stuff he bought at work. It was like a mini Christmas.
He also took us camping a lot and I have so many great memories of that.

My dad is also a hard worker. He built so much of the furniture in the house. He built a boat and so many more things. We always loved what he made!!


I always knew my dad was there for me if I ever needed any help or had any questions. I also remember that he taught me how to drive a stick. I also remember how bad I did at it.....but he was patient with me.
He also a wonderful grandad!! Cute picture of him and Emily.
I love you dad and I hope you have a wonderful day!!

No comments: