Tuesday, April 27, 2010

5 minutes??


We bought a ceiling fan over a month ago cuz ours died in our bedroom and it's much needed in the summer when you sleep upstairs. But anyway.....I was going to have Nathan help me install it before he went into the MTC....5 minutes.....piece of cake. Time went by way too fast and we never did it.
Today I decide that I had some spare time so I could tackle this. Look at the box.......it looks so easy!!!! And only 5 minutes!!!
Three hours later I finally get it done. I'm pretty good at getting things like this done around the house but there is no way anyone could get this done in that short of time unless there were a lot of people to help. I could have used an extra person to hold the fan while I did the wiring but I finally did get the thing together. And the good thing is.......it worked on the first try!!

Not too bad.....huh?

2 comments:

Maureen said...

I am Impressed... good job, I wouldnt have even tried 5 min. or not..You good..

Cap said...

That's pretty good! I couldn't do it in 3 hours. Plus those things make me frustrated. haha. That's good though!