Thursday, April 1, 2010

A Change of Plans

Just for a quick update.....

We got a call last night from the MTC about Nathan. No worries......he's doing fine but I guess there was a problem with the number of missionaries going to Finland. There was suppose to be two of them but Nathan was the only one who showed up. Which makes him alone in learning Finnish and the only one in his class......kinda awkward.

So they asked him, and us if he didn't mind going to Sweden instead and being with those missionaries in the MTC. They said that Nathan was fine with it. We are too. So I guess now we are going to have a Swedish missionary.

He also won't be staying in the MTC as long. He'll be there 8 weeks instead of the 12. That will be great for him!! We will keep everyone posted as we get news.





BTW......april fools :)

5 comments:

Tim said...

WOW that's crazy!!! Serving in the motherland! HAhahah!

Cap said...

I totally thought this was real. And then finally saw the April Fools. Man, you got me good Mom!!!

Maureen said...

I knew it the min. I started to read..April fools is my day you know..oh the things I have planned..

JJP said...

haha! What a goof ball mother I have!
You had me for a moment but sometimes I glance at the bottom to see the ending and I saw the april fools.

-Danica- said...

Ha.. I am so gullible.