Thursday, April 15, 2010

Still in Aaauuuhhh!

I know this picture is little but I remember Melanie taking it the day before she left to go home. Emily had dance class and Melanie wanted a picture of her on her pointe shoes. Wow!! What a cool shot!! I never expected it to turn out so beautiful. Melanie never ceases to amaze me!!!
Plus Emily has beautiful feet and leg too :)

Here is Nathan's email I got yesterday....
Hi Mom!!
Hey hows it going. Its so weird that I have already been here for 2 weeks its so crazy.... so guess what... as I was walking back from the temple today Erik drove by!! It was way exciting I got to say Hi to him for like a minute but then the light turned green so he had to leave. But it was really cool seeing him for that sort time. so lets see I dont have a lot of time so lets see what else is going on... Things are going good and the language is coming along good, but its really tought though. But we're learning so much that we have to keep up or we'll be left behind.. so its all pretty exciting. Besides class nothing much else happens I'm having fun... oh and I dont know if you heard but I saw Tawna Howard on I believe monday, cuz she was helping out the Romaniens... but yeah... Tyrel comes in today too so I'll have to find him... well i better I need to change my laundry... and if you talk to dad tell him i'll mail him in a bit... I love and miss you a ton
Nate

No comments: