Monday, April 5, 2010

Sheeeee's Heeerrreee!!!

This morning I (and Emily, Lesa and Maddox) picked up my sister, Melanie, from the airport. We got there early so we wouldn't miss her. She texts me and wonders where we are waiting for her at. I tell her the baggage place. We wait......and wait......no Melanie. I get a phone call from her wondering where we are. I tell her at the baggage place. Then it clicks in my head.....there are two baggage places and we just happen to be at the wrong one. Ugh!
All of us hike over to the other one and we find her. It is so great seeing her. Ten years is way too long!!! Most of her luggage is camera's and camera stuff.......and a tiny, tiny bit a clothes in between. We stopped at Subway on the way home cuz she's starving (airplane food, no need to explain more)....and the rest of us are only hungry.
We have been keeping her very busy so far. We just got back from Emily's dress rehearsal......3 hours long. Melanie took tons of pics. and we will be keeping her busy taking even more. Plus she said she could take a picture of me and can make me look 20 years younger.....Wow!! I can't wait to see the younger me :)

No comments: