Friday, April 23, 2010

Way too much fun


Here is Nathan's weekly letter. You know he's working and studying hard but as you can see by the pictures.......he's making time for fun!!!
Dear Family,
Hey everyone! How is everything going in the home land? Sounds like you are all doing Great.
So things here are going good but it has been a pretty busy week. We have been learning a lot Finnish and it is kinda hard to keep up with everything that we are learning. We are always learning new cases to put on the end of each word. Like this last week we learned the "nut case" that you have to use for past negative sentences or perfect sentences.
Here is an example of both in a sentence.
Mina en allut puhunut---I had not talked.
So yeah that is just a simple example of both. However we also learned about model verbs and imperatives. But yeah that's just some of the stuff.
Yup so that's about all for the Finnish. However in other news this coming Sunday I am going to be made zone leader with Elder Cassity. So yeah that is going to be kinda intense I would say. Pretty much what that means is that on Sunday's I'm going to have to go to a bunch or meetings and when new people come into our zone we have to meet them and talk to them and stuff. So I think it will be pretty hard but it'll be a good experience.
Well everything is going good. I think I'm coming down with a slight cold but I think I'll be okay. Well take care. I love and miss you all.
Nate








My question is......who would of thought Nathan would be talking about grammer? Not me :)

1 comment:

Lesa said...

haha! I can hardly understand what he is talking about with the grammar stuff. he's going to be a genius when he gets home. no kidding.