Saturday, April 3, 2010

First letter

Ok....we got a letter from Nathan today. Here it is word for word....

Dear Family,
Hey how are you guys doing? Things are going really good. So far the language is really tough but I think I'll be okay. So there is a guy in my district from Sweden, Vanhin (Elder) Wiklof. (There's suppose to be two dots over the "o" but our computer doesn't have that...sorry). He is a really cool guy. There are 4 of us going to Finland, Vanhin Cassity, Mortensen and Wiklof.
Well anyway I'm suppose to write you about vaccination info. They need the dates for Hep. A, Hep B and tetanus. There should be a pink paper with this info.
Thanks and take care. I love you guys.
Nate Peck
ps. My P Day is Wednesday

I'm so glad I didn't update his immunization so I could get a letter. Yeah!!!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Haven't you done that with each of the boys?

Maureen said...

Sounds like he's adjusting well..such a cool guy!!