Saturday, April 10, 2010

Final night


This is it.......the last night. Emily has done great and she has enjoyed every single performance. I have to say I've enjoyed it too for lots of different reasons.
1. Watching Emily dance always is fun for me and seeing how happy she is dancing.
2. Having my sister here to enjoy it with us has been so fun!! And the pictures she's taken are incredible!!
3. I really did like working back stage. I have to say it was fun.

But this is it and then next week Emily is starting to learn "Alice in Wonderland" for their June recital. Never ends but it keeps all of us out of trouble :)

You did awesome Emily!!

3 comments:

Jess Peck said...

Wow, Emily you look amazing!

Kathy said...

Wow!!!!

Cap said...

Emily, that glove thing was so cool! You did such a great job!!!