Thursday, April 29, 2010

Vanhin Peck

Dear Family,
So how are things going back home? That's way so awesome that Emily get to be "Alice" in the dance.
Emily, Mina olen ylpean sinan. Not sure if I conjugated that right.
So things here are going good. It was our first week of being actual zone leaders. So me and Elder Cassity are pretty much in charge of everyone. Ha ha. Not really, but sometimes it kinda feels like it.
So tomorrow I have to teach the second lesson with Elder Mortenson (another Elder in my district) which could be weird because neither of us have taught together before and I believe we both have different teaching styles. So it should be pretty interesting.
The Finnish is coming along great. Me and Elder Mortensen memorized the first part of the First Vision today so that's pretty awesome. Yesterday we went through as a class the First Vision and translated it. Elder Wiklor took a picture of my notes so when he gets those developed I'll send you a copy because it was crazy. Yeah and yesterday we learned so much freaking Finnish my brain felt like it was going to explode. So yeah, it was intense.
Anyway it sounds like mom and dad had a great anniversary. And Jaron and Emily had a great time at home.....ha ha. Welp, I do believe that's about everything.
Oh sorry, I forgot. Yesterday for the MTC devotional Elder C. Tom Perry came and spoke to us. It was really cool! And my zone actually was able to get seats right in the front. So that was way awesome.
Welp now I think that's everything. Take care I love and miss you all.

Vanhin Peck

ps. So I was thinking......you should send me some pictures........because they're Mahtava <----- You can figure out what that is.

1 comment:

Cap said...

So good to hear that he is doing well!