Sunday, May 15, 2011

and another bug.....


I'm not sure why it's so but it seems like this year we've been hit with a number of virus'. Just this week another "bug" moved into our home or our bodies. Steve got it at the beginning of the week. It hit him really hard. So hard that he actually stayed home from work......and Steve hardly ever misses work. By friday I was thinking that I was pretty free and clear of it. Yesterday it hit me hard. I felt so bad cuz it was Maddox's 2nd birthday and they had a party for him up in Heber. We all went and I kept a good space between me and everyone else. I made it an hour and then we had to go home cuz I was feeling worse. Today I feel a little better and I think Steve does too. We went to Asher's baby blessing this morning and then came home and quickly changed back into our pj's. I'm hoping and praying that Jaron and Emily don't get it. But this has been our sickest winter we've had in a long time. I need some constant warm weather. But why the diet coke? The bubbliness has saved my sore throat a number of times. And once again today it has helped me through another "bug".

No comments: