Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Nathan's short email and Mother's day

hey mommers!!
Hey it was so great to talk to you on Sunday... That totally made my week. I'm still thinking of everything.. haha... that was a lot of fun. Thanks too for letting me know what a DA is... haha... Those kinds of things are good to know.. haha... well I don't really know what else to say but I love you and miss you!!! I cant wait to talk to you again on Christmas!!! Pidä Hauska!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nate Peck

I got this email this morning. Not a whole lot to say after our long talk. Nathan still has his funny sense of humor so there was still lots of laughing. I'm still looking back at our fun conversation. Mother's Day was great. Steve took care of the whole day. Timothy called and we talked for a while. School is starting to wind down for him......he is so dang smart!!! And I could hear Kingston in the background. Can't wait til July!! It's always good to hear from him!! Steve made spam and eggs for breakfast. It was very yummy! Jaron bought me chocolate (he knows my heart) and Emily gave me a fun coupon book she made. Christopher and Lesa came by so they could talk to Nathan too. Christopher gave me a very sweet note that I will keep forever!! Steve gave me a gift card to Anthropologie. He knows my heart too. :) I did a lot of holding and rocking Asher and Emily and Jaron played with Maddox. It was so fun!! Oh......and I even got a nap!!! Steve made salmon and potatoes for dinner with strawberry shortcake for desert. And he cleaned the kitchen afterwards. It was a wonderful, wonderful Mother's Day spent with family and talking with them. I think Steve was pretty tired at the end of the day but he sure made it special for me. Plus he knows that Father's day will be here soon. :)

No comments: