Sunday, May 29, 2011

Gramma....it was a wonderful life. :)

Today my Gramma J passes away. I am flooded with tons of memories of her and of my Grandad. Their house I have always known through out my life. The "dongs" of the grandfather clock, the back screen door that would close so fast that I hoped it wouldn't catch my heels, yummy food-gramma was an incredible cook, where I started loving Fresca cuz gramma always had it on hand, her fun junk drawer that we would dig through, her beautiful flowers everywhere, dressing up in her pretty clothes and sunshine. I'm not sure if it was really sunny all the time we were there cuz it was in Oregon but it felt sunny inside me. I felt warmth with my gramma. I will miss her and her spunkiness. She was the life of the party.


She was tough and a very strong woman. I looked up to her strength and how she could get through some of the most difficult trials in life and continue to live......with a smile.
And she was adventurous. She traveled all over the world. What a great example she was, and still is to me. I love you Gramma and I will miss you!!


No comments: