Monday, May 23, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers!!!
Hows it going back at home? That's pretty cool about Emily on the High Honer Roll. You'll have to tell her congratulations for me. that super cool. She's such a smart little fart. So things here are going pretty good. Elder Shumway and I get along really good, so that's really nice if you ask me, Its really nice when you get along with your companion really well. It just makes the work and everything go much better. but yeah I'm with a new companion now and things are going really great, I'm really enjoying it anyway. So this was a pretty good week, we found 3 new investigators and 2 of them are twins.. so that's really cool I think, they also came to church on Sunday too so that was really cool. Actually right after we are done emailing we have a teach with them so that'll be really great. So one new thing.... this week me and my companion really started getting into herbal tea.... so we've been drinking that every night and its super great... and I think it really helps me sleep and I always have good dreams... so I really enjoy it. Welp that's about everything for now but I hope you have a great week!!!! I love and miss you!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck
P.S. Hey I have a little request.... Next time you send a package could you possible send a Moleskine note book with it... like the normal size with just the lines across, my journal is about to run out of room here in a month or two, so I'm going to need a new one.. but if you could do that it would a AWESOME!!! Thanks!!!!



Moi Iskä,
Hey that is so cool that Pinecone is going to get published!!!! I'm really excited for you. You'll definitely have to send pictures of what it looks like when its finished!!! You'll have to let me know when the movie comes out as well, because I'm sure when it comes out people are going to love it and then want to make a movie of it. So let me know when that happens...haha.
So things here are going great. My new companion, Elder Shumway, is great he is from Florida and is really cool. I'm really enjoying serving with him. So I think that its going to be a really good 6 weeks, I'm excited!
We had a really good week this last week and we're able to find 3 new investigators. That was really cool, and 2 of them are Twins, so that's pretty sweet. I wrote a little bit more about them to mom if you want to read that, but I'm pretty excited about them.
Welp that's about everything!!! i love and miss you!!! Take care!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: