Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Nathan's Email

We just did a test call to Nathan!! OMG.....it was so good to hear his voice!!!! Can't wait til Sunday!!!!!


Hey Mommers,
Hey so how are things going back home, that's pretty crazy that you're still getting snowed on there. So I noticed that you didn't do your test last night so i figured either it didn't work or that you didn't try but I'm going to give you some the info again just in case it didn't work or that i gave you bad info:
So our number is: 21
To call in to Finland you need the entry code for Finland and the exiting code for the US, and you will put the exit code for the us on first and then the entry code for Finland then take off the first 0.
It should look like this XXX 21 (spaces not needed when dialing ;) and i don't know the US exit code, you need to find that one out)
So you'll dial all that fun stuff and then it should work... I would assume so at least. So if possible, if you could try today... around 12:30 your time, 9:30 our time that would be good, then I'll know that it works and not have to worry.
Also there is a reduced rate thing... I don't know if you used it last time cuz I think you used Skype (I don't really know but that's my guess) but if you want the number is 221. So you can try that too if you want.
So anyway, I got the package!!! Thanks so Much!!!! It was great. I named the growing Chicken, Winifred (not sure if that's how its spelled) but I call it Fred for short, and if your wondering, Yes it is named after Fred from Angel. However it is shrinking... I put it in the water and it was super big for like 3 days... but now its getting smaller... Its kinda like the opposite of a witch, instead of melting/getting smaller in water.. it grows... and then when its not in water it melts/gets smaller... CRAZY. So yeah nothing really greatly exciting has really gone on in the last week but, things here are going really good. I hope you have a great week. I love and miss you a ton!!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck
P.S. I'm super excited to talk to you all on Sunday....oh speaking of that, would it be possible that you could call at 12:00 your time... so that i get the call at 9:00. You'll miss a little bit of church but, that would be the best thing for me. Thank you so much!!!!

No comments: