Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Some thoughts on my Gramma


I've been doing tons of yard work (when it's not raining) including today and I've been thinking a lot about my Gramma. She loves flowers!! Ever since I was little I always remember my gramma having tons of flowers in her yard and her yard always looked beautiful and blooming. Gramma and flowers just always went together. My mom also has that gene for the love of flowers and planting. And I have to say that I've got it too. But what's so fun is that Emily also has it. She loves flowers and in the spring, summer and fall she will spend hours out in her secret garden. I hope one day she will have a daughter that will be in love with flowers too. It's a strong gene!! :)

1 comment:

mfranti said...

I'm jealous of your clematis. It looks amazing against the white fence.