Friday, May 13, 2011

So far

This is what I've been working on for days.......now that we have the vegetable garden done. It is so much more work than it looks. I had to dig out all the grass. That took me a few days and a sore back. But I planted some hydrangea bushes, a yellow lilac bush and some very little butterfly bushes. All of them should mature to over 6 feet if I'm lucky. I also planted shasta daisies and cornflower daisies.




So here is my pile of grass. Over half of it is already in the garbage can and two loads have already been picked up.




So now I'm going to work on Emily's secret garden and the front yard. More pics. later. I'm going outside. :)

2 comments:

JessPeck said...

Oh love the hydrangeas! They are my FAVORITE

Cap said...

Oh, WOW!!! I didn't even know that was there!!! Looks great!!