Thursday, June 9, 2011

Busy as the bees

This summer has really taken off. As soon as the plane landed in Salt Lake I have been going, going, going. It's not just me being busy but when the kids are busy it makes me busier. Jaron has been working tons. If he's not making sandwiches he's doing yard work with a friend. So he's bringing in the money for school. He's a really hard worker!!! And a good saver!! Also Emily's dance is really busy. She dances 3-5 hours a day getting ready for her recital next weekend. She's also performing this saturday at the Orem Fest. We go through ballet shoes and pointe shoes like you can't believe. But she's worth it. She's a beautiful dancer!! I've been doing tons of yard work. Yesterday I fixed our sprinkler system.....except for one sprinkler head which I will do soon. Plus pulling out weeds, grass and planting. When I do lots of yard work the house goes kaput! Oh well, there's only so much summer so enjoy it......right?

No comments: