Monday, June 27, 2011

Nathan's email


Hey Mommers,
Hey hows it going!!! So we didn't get a change... we are still together here in Jyväskylä. but things are going good here. I'm really enjoying it here and there is a lot going on. We've got 9 investigators right now. I think that's more than I've ever had on my mission before so that's really cool. A couple of them look really good too... so I'm pretty excited about them. SO this week was pretty good. we had Juhanus (mis-summer) so pretty much everyone was gone out of the city to they're summer homes so there was no one around for the whole weekend... it was really pretty weird to be in a big city and not have anyone around... kinda crazy. However we did get to spend it with some members and that was a lot of fun... we ate a ton of Makara (sausage) so it was good... SO yeah it was a really good week and I really enjoyed it... wasn't the most productive but it was almost like a little break.. so it was a lot of fun. SO yeah that's really about everything Thanks so much for the package... I'll probably get it in a couple of weeks when we meet our new Mission President... THANKS :D Your the Best!!!
Welp thats about it I hope you have great week I love and miss you a ton!!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Hey so how is Poland going? that's really cool that your so close. How was the Kebab? I love kebab is so great... haha.. I'm definitely going to miss that when I get home. SO things here are going good. Yesterday I saw your friend from By Common Consent... Mark... something I think his name was... but he's the one who lives in Helsinki.. so that was really crazy.. His Wife is apparently related to some of the people up here in Jyväskylä. SO that was pretty cool to see him.
So this last week was the Mid-summers celebration. So pretty much the entire city shut down and everyone went out to there summer cottage's. It was really pretty crazy.. We went into the center on Saturday and there was nobody there. It was like the entire city had died.. So yeah that was pretty different seeing the whole city just shut down for a couple days.
Welp that's about everything. I hope you have a great trip and everything goes smoothly! I love and miss you a ton!!! Take care!!!

No comments: