Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Coupons

For the month of May, I saved $100.10 in coupons. Wahoo....made it to the $100 mark but I had some really great coupons for $3 off of things. Plus some months we run out of things more than others so I have to buy more stuff. Another thing I did last month was the double coupons on Tuesdays at Walmart. I got some brownie mixes, condiments and canned foods for pretty cheap that way. Steve even got into the coupon-thing while I was in Oregon. He was out of diet coke (I know....shocking) and he went to a store that had them on sale at an incredible price and then he had a coupon for another dollar off if he bought two. So he had to call me and let me know the great deal he got. I've also noticed that food, and everything, is really going up in price so the more I save the better!!

1 comment:

Cap said...

I might have saved $2... I fail!!