Monday, June 6, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey that's good to here that everything went good for the funeral! and that's super cool that you got to talk to Matt on the Phone... That's really cool!!! Hm... in the envelope.. i don't really know, cuz to be honest I don't really want candy cuz I'm starting to get fat, and I'm eating too much crap... haha... but yeah I don't know... whatever you want to send really works for me ;) Anyway things here are going good. Not too much happened this week but we did a good amount of service.. so that was fun... I actually got sunburned.. crazy huh? who would have thought you could get sunburned in Finland... D3!!! you could send me some vitamin D3... I'm about out so some more of that would be good... BTW the chewable stuff is always easier.. oh and I'm supposed to have 2000 I.U. daily... so that would be the amount to send... but Thanks!!! anyway back to service, we were helping with someones garden and we were spreading fertilizer... and not just any fertilizer, and this wasn't your normal fertilizer... it was Very Fresh! like they just went under a cow and let it poop in a bag... so yeah... we spread that all over the place and by the end we were just covered in poop.. so that was pretty intense... welp that's really about everything for now.. but have a great week and I love and miss you a too!!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

No comments: