Monday, June 20, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Mommers,
Hey so how are things going back at home. Those were some really cool pictures of emily!!! >It looks like she's doing really well at here dancing.. That's super cool. So for the Moleskine get one with lines and the bigger size... preferably black... however if they only have red that works too.... Its going to be a journal... so 4'-7' that's my guess of how big it is... I'm not really sure.. but yeah... just the normal size that you've bought for me before. THAT'S CRAZY that Tim and Jess are having another baby... people need to stop doing that while I'm gone... haha.. but that's okay, and that's really cool. I'M excited for them.. cool cool. But things here are going good. We had our last Zone conference with President Brown this week so that was really pretty sad. Honestly it'll be really weird getting a new president but... it seems that he'll be really good so I'm pretty excited as well.. just lots of mixed feelings about the subject.. But yeah it was a really good meeting anyway.. I really enjoyed it. Hmm.... I cant really think off too much else that happened this last week but if I think of anything I put it in the letter!!! thanks for everything Mommers!!!!!!! I love and miss you a ton!!!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

Hey Pops,
Hey so Happy Fathers day!!!! Sorry I didn't remember.... Its not Fathers day here in Finland until... I think August... So I honestly had no Idea... but I hope everything there went good and that's kinda a bummer about having to go to the emergency care center for Fathers day, but I hope that everything is getting better now and all will be well.
SO things here are going good... We had a fun experience the other day when we were walking down the street and 3 drunk guys (about 20 years old) yelled at us and at first just wanted to know where a good place was too party ... and do to the missionary factor, we had no idea and then about 4 or 5 more showed up and it was crazy... they were just asking crazy questions... and it was honestly hilarious... after a couple minutes they left but I thought that is was great.
Welp, thats about everything, But thanks for being an amazing Father. You've always been a great influence on me and in my life. I have always looked up to you and you've always been one of my Biggest heroes!! Your an Amazing dad and I love you so much!!! Thanks for everything that you do!!!
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Nathan Peck

No comments: