Thursday, June 23, 2011

Poland


I just chatted with Steve. He arrived in Krakow safely. He said it looks a lot like Vienna and said I would love it there. Dang......I wish I was there. But he said it's in the 70's and beautiful. He's tired and exhausted from the long trip but doing fine. They are 8 hours ahead of us. He'll send me pictures as soon as he can take some and I'll put them up here.
Yesterday I got stung by one of our bees. I put up the umbrella on the patio and they weren't too happy about that. Maybe it was the colors of the umbrella......who knows. After the one stung me on my wrist they started to fly in my hair. They are now ok with the umbrella but I have a swollen wrist now and was up a lot last night with it hurting. They just better make lots of great honey for us!!! :)

No comments: