Monday, June 13, 2011

Nathan's email

Hey Pops.
Well thanks for the 2 letter this week!! its was great.. that's cool that you'll be going to Poland soon... you'll be there for the summer equinox... or around that time.. I'm not sure exactly when it is.. but that could be fun. I'm not sure how high up it is there but I'm sure its height than Utah.. so you could get a good amount of sun while your there.
So hows Pincone coming? Is the name going to be pinecone or is it something different? that's really cool I'm excited about that. Do you know about when it will be published? Oh and I told an american lady in my ward about it and she want s to read it.. so I got you a sell. haha..
Well things here are good. Finnish is going good but I'm in a time where I don't feel like I'm doing too good.. I think with learning a language you go through ups and downs... where you feel like your learning a lot and then when your just going really slow.. and right now it fells really slow... so that's kinda tough.. but I'm sure it'll pick up soon... Just takes diligence and effort..
Well I guess that's everything. I love and miss you!!! Take care!!1
Rakkaudella,
Vanhin Peck

Mommers..... Mommers... Mommers... What am I going to do with you... Well I guess I don't need the Molskine yet cuz I've still got like 10-15 pages left so I'll be good for a little bit. But thanks for all the stuff... also... do you think you could send something that'll kill warts.. I've got a MONSTER one on my toe and its been there forever and I want it gone.. so if you could do that too that would be great. So things here are going good... Our African guy dropped his date cuz he wont read or pray or come to church and has a problem with prophets... so he doesn't have a date anymore but he's still investigating.. so that's good... but yeah he's really hard to teach cuz he'll ask a question like.. How can I know if this guy is really the prophet.. and we explain reading and praying and coming to church and everything... then 5 minutes later he asks the same question.. its pretty tough... but yeah.. other than that things here are going grand... We had district meet this week and that was quite grand I enjoyed ti.. and we'll be going to Tampere for a zone conference Wednesday for President Browns last meeting with us.. so that's kinda sad... but not much to do about that.. but I hope you have a good day.. I'll try to send pics soon.. I just forget to bring my cord to the library... but soooon.. I Love and miss you!!! Take care!!!
Rakkaudella,
V. Nate Peck

No comments: