Thursday, June 16, 2011

New Camera

Steve bought a new camera. His old one pretty much died and he needed a new one for his trips. So I'm borrowing it for tonight to take pics of Emily at her dress rehearsal. I read most of the directions and took some pictures. I had a test subject (Steve) who wouldn't cooperate very well and was just being a goofball the whole time. I found out that the camera takes pretty good pictures while your laughing and shaking the camera a little. :) So here's Steve focused with Em in the background.
Here's one of our bees. Cute huh?
I made Emily run so I could try another setting on the camera. She cooperated great with me.
I love this picture with Steve in the hammock and Emily walking. The garden looks so green. The hours and hours of work I've put into Emily's garden is coming together!!! Yeah!!!
So we'll see tonight how the pictures turn out with Emily dancing.

1 comment:

Cap said...

You found Sasquatch in the garden?! (At least I am assuming that is what dad is doing). Hehe. I think it looks great!!