Friday, June 3, 2011

Funeral

Today was my gramma's funeral. The graveside service was first. The minister who lead the graveside service and funeral did such an amazing job! The short service at her grave was so nice and I had a warm feeling there. The funeral was so good too. The eulogy Steve wrote was perfect and set a nice tone to the whole meeting. After the eulogy was read, Cindy got up and read a little bit about gramma. Then it was open to anyone to say what they wanted about her. I loved hearing about all the different stories about her from different people. Some of them were pretty funny. Gramma made a huge impact on so many peoples lives. Afterwards we went to the Nazarene church and had lunch......and it was good!! I'm just so glad that it went to well and I'm so impressed with the minister and how well he directed it all and the funeral home was so nice and helpful to mom too. I don't think it could have gone any better even if we tried.

Me and Cindy

No comments: